- We may require that You provide Us with personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to the following: IP address, name, mail, address, general contact information. Wemion will only use this information for the sole purpose of providing or designing Services to You. We also may ask for additional information as We deem necessary to mitigate any risks that could harm You, Wemion, and/or third-parties.
We may collect Your personal information through any of the features set forth below:
- Support tickets;
- Registering with Wemion;
- Filling-up forms;
- Log-in and profile information;
- Uploaded documents;
- Wemion may use Your personal contact information to inform You of features of the Services that We believe it will be of interest to you, where permitted by applicable law (“Marketing Communication”). In each Marketing Communication We send to You, We will provide You the option to disable such communications. If You do not wish to receive any Marketing Communication, You can also email Wemion by the following email address: email@example.com.
- You are solely responsible for the information You share, and Wemion will not be liable for any loss incurred out of, or in connection with, Your disclosed information. Except to the extent required for the Use of the Services, you should not send confidential information directly to Us.
Personal Information in Third-Party Network Integration
- Wemion may also collect statistic, non-personal information (data that do not identifies You). Some of the features used to collect this information are Google Analytics, Unity Analytics and Cookies (as defined below). The information collected is to identify usage information and patterns, such as the numbers and frequency of Users to the Services, most visited pages and features, browser activities, and other statistic data.
- We will use and/or share with third-parties any non-personal information collected by the Services, at Our own discretion.
Disclosure, Use and Protection of Personal Information
- We may share Your personal information: (i) with Our subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-parties who perform outsourced services on Our behalf; (ii) in case of a merger or any other corporate reorganization; (iii) when permitted or requested by law and/or government agencies, or to comply with any legal obligation; (iv) when authorized by You; and (v) to investigate, detect, prevent, or prosecute any risks and/or offenses on the integrity of You, Wemion, and/or third-parties.
- Wemion will not sell or rent Your personal information without Your permission.
- To the extent required by law and when expressly requested by You, We will provide You with (i) reasonable access to the personally identifiable information You provide to Us, and (ii) the ability to review, correct and delete such personally identifiable information.
Acceptable Use Policy
- User cannot, and may not, cause or permit others to: (a) use the Services to harass any person; cause damage or injury to any person or property; publish any material that is false, defamatory, harassing or obscene; violate privacy rights; promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm; send unsolicited bulk e-mail, junk mail, spam or chain letters; infringe property rights; or otherwise violate applicable laws, ordinances or regulations; (b) perform or disclose any benchmarking, availability or performance testing of the Services; (c) perform or disclose network discovery, port and service identification, vulnerability scanning, password cracking, remote access or penetration testing of the Services, or (d) directly or indirectly send, transmit, handle, distribute or deliver unlicensed or otherwise unauthorized third-parties intellectual property (nor assist in any such action, nor engage or enlist another to do so).
- In addition, and without limitation to any preceding paragraph, User may not directly or indirectly send, transmit, handle, distribute or deliver any email using the Services (nor assist in any such action, nor engage or enlist another to do so) with content, or in a manner that: (a) is threatening, abusive, harassing, or defamatory; (b) is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent; (c) is invasive of another's privacy; (d) contains vulgar, obscene or indecent material; (e) infringes a third party's intellectual property right(s); (f) violates export control laws and/or regulations; (g) violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by User's use; (h) is legally actionable between private parties and/or (i) is in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law or laws in force of User's or email recipient's country of residence.
- User agrees not to use the Services in connection with conduct that, whether intentional or unintentional and with or without a disruptive or malicious manner, intent or purpose, impact the normal functioning, operation, privacy, integrity or security of another's account(s), domain name(s), URL(s), website(s), network(s), system(s), facilities, equipment, data, other information or property, or business operations, or gains unauthorized access to, or uses, monitors or makes an unauthorized reference to, any such item(s) without such party's express prior consent. Examples without limitation of such prohibited actions include hacking, spoofing, denial of service, mail bombing and/or sending any email that contains or transmits any virus or propagating worm(s), or any malware, whether spyware, adware or other such file or program.
- User shall use the Services as contemplated by the Term of Use and shall not: (i) willfully tamper with the security of the Service or tamper with other Users accounts of Wemion; (ii) access data on the Systems not intended for the User; (iii) log into a server or account on the Systems that the User is not authorized to access; (iv) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Systems or to breach the security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (v) willfully render any part of the systems unusable; (vi) lease, distribute, license, sell or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or make the Services available to a third-party other than as contemplated in the Customer Agreement; (vii) use the Services for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third-party; or (viii) provide to third-parties any evaluation version of the Services without Wemion's prior written consent.